Apr 7, 2008

- [ when i woke up sumday ] -

Its dark, its very dark
its painfull, cant just fix with any drugs
its cramp, i cant seem to breath
should i just stand n make my leave?

now that i have got the strength
y dun just i leave this forsaken land?
but i hear these words keep asking my mind
who would be there to hold ur hand?

should i leave or should i just stay
as i din know for how long that id been betrayed
but luckily im alive n able to say
i remember u paint my world to grey!

im not the kind of person who go for revenge
no matter how far its skid from my plan
nvr was i told to solve problems with my hand
but im still a normal human just like another man

to whom shud i pray begging for release
so sumday ill woke up in calm n peace
hope sumbody will come oh pretty please
b4 i turn myself into a beast



mmm... y it always b a heartache...

No comments: