Apr 14, 2008

sOrrY n tHx mA fRen...

Since the past few weeks, i keep realizing sumthing...
which i for soo long had forgotten the feeling...
its been too long for me to remember, which i think its realy realy a waste for my life...

the thing is...

its YOU! my frens!

im very sorry coz id been ignoring the all of u...
im sorry coz ive been too bz with my personal life to take note that u r always there for me...
im sorry coz i only b there looking for u when im lost in my world...
im sorry coz i din try to always b close to u...
i was too blind...
i was flying too high...
till i forgot where i belong... down there with u...
tho now i realize it, i still feel sorry...
coz i realize all this only after i fall...
after i fell sooo hard to the ground...
after i bleed my heart n my head...
after i am crushed into dust...

but even after all dat, u r still there...
always there to fill my sacred world...
always there keeping me alive...
to keep me safe from all the heartache...
from all the mind breaking problems...
n for that, a million thx to u...


dedicated to all my frens...

2 comments:

Perempuan Petak said...

comel gambar ;)

- tHeUnkNowN - said...

huhuhu... sian nak komen gambo kene komen kat sinih yek ;D